10 Lessons from Seal Training by Admiral McRaven
Key Takeaway #1: The Power of Habits
- Start your day by completing a simple task such as making your bed.
- Completing small tasks leads to a sense of accomplishment and encourages you to complete more tasks.
- Paying attention to the little things can make a big difference in life.
Key Takeaway #2: The Importance of Teamwork
- You can’t change the world alone. Find others who can help you achieve your goals.
- Having a strong team with a common goal and a good leader makes a big difference in success.
- Working together towards a common goal is more effective than trying to do everything on your own.
Key Takeaway #3: The Power of Diversity
- People’s backgrounds and physical attributes do not determine their worth or abilities.
- Success in life is based on one’s drive and determination, not on their ethnicity, social status, or other factors.
- Having a diverse team with people from different backgrounds can lead to greater success and creativity.